PHOODIE’S PHABULOUS ‘TIM TAM ENGAGEMENT CAKE’ 21
March 29, 2013
Often when I create something, I feel as though words are useless when it comes to describing it to you guys.
I believe that photos are the only way that I can communicate the wonder of whatever it is I have made.
So, without further ado, let’s allow my snaps to do the talking.
I will give you jot down a couple of quick details below that I know you will message me about if I don’t, but then I will simply stand back and ‘watch’ you weep and howl and fall to the floor over this truly PHENOMENAL chocolate masterpiece, featuring (without a doubt) Australia’s MOST LOVED BISCUIT! (Fun Fact: 1 in every 2 households in Australia contains a packet of Tim Tams and around 35 million packs are sold each year – that’s nearly 400 million biscuits!)
PHOODIE’S PHABULOUS ‘TIM TAM ENGAGEMENT CAKE’
- Two thousand and Nine Arnott’s Tim Tams were used in the making of this cake.
- Approximately 4 kilos of Milk Chocolate was used in the making of this cake.
- The cake was 5 tiers.
- The cake was made for an Engagement party with 250 guests. The party was held at The Royal Oak Hotel in Sydney, Australia.
- The following flavours of Tim Tam were used at random in all tiers of the cake; Original, Honeycomb, Double Choc Vanilla, Turkish Delight, and Choc Orange.
- About 400 Tim Tams were consumed on the evening of the party, leaving over 1600 for the guests to take home (and for me to nibble on…. and continue to nibble on.)
These biscuits were sent to PHOODIE courtesy of the fabulous and VERY generous folks at Arnotts.