Coriander and Carrot Mash 0
April 21, 2009
SERVES 4 (as a small side)
About 8 carrots – medium sized, peeled and chopped
About 150g Natural Yoghurt – thick, creamy, Greek
About 3 tbsp Coriander – chopped finely
1. Peel, top and tail carrots. Chop into even pieces to boil
2. Boil until tender.
3. Blend up boiled carrots.
4. Stir through yoghurt and blend mixture again.
5. JUST prior to serving, toss in coriander and mix through gently with a spoon
6. SEASON with salt and pepper.
7. Eat and Cry tears of joy.