SUNRICE TO THE RESCUE GIVEAWAY! 24
September 29, 2015
SunRice and Poh Ling Yeow (yes the same Poh from the very first season of Masterchef!) have joined forces to help take away the stress of choosing what to eat for dinner every night, launching the SunRice to Rescue campaign.
To celebrate we’ve got THREE ‘Poh to the Rescue’ packs (valued at $120 each!) That’s right, THREE! So 3 of you will be WINNERS!
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER THIS COMP!
TAG a Rice Lover in the comments below the Competition photo
and REGRAM the competition photo, making sure to add the #sunricetotherescue
2) Here on the blog: Write the name of a RICE LOVER in the comments below
Please note that you can ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE, but each entry must be a separate tag (if on Insta) and a separate comment (if entering on the blog.)
Each pack includes:
• a signed copy of Poh’s latest cookbook, ‘Same Same But Different’ ($35.00),
• a Benzer Escoffier 1.9L Copper Saucepan with lid ($42.00),
• an OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Cup – 2 Cups ($10.00),
• an Umbra iSpoon with stylus handle ($6.95),
• a Lidelle Pro Series 2 Red Apron ($27.00),
• a specially designed rice cooking guide and
• a selection of SunRice products complete with SunRice branded wooden spoon.
• two recipes from Poh – 2 x 20 minute meals, with only five key ingredients and three simples steps – feel free to create your own!
Open to Australiran Residents Only. Winners will be drawn at random. Competition closes Midnight Friday 2nd October 2015 with winners announced shortly after.