KITCHENAID MINI GIVEAWAY! THANKS TO PETER’S OF KENSINGTON! 197
October 31, 2016
Why in the world would you shop anywhere else?!
Everything a food lover could possibly want or need, lies within the walls of this iconic pink building on Sydney’s Anzac Parade (or within its’ corresponding website! Click here :) )
Permission from Phoodie to shop all the things! You’re welcome :)
But moving on, I’ve got something very exciting to announce! And like I said on Facebook, it will be LIFE CHANGING for any foodie or food-lover!
The wonderful folks at Peter’s sent me a delivery last week…. and with that delivery came a promise to give THE SAME GIFT that they gave me, to one of my fabulous readers! THAT’S YOU!
So what did I get?!??!
Oh…. you know…. just a…… BRAND NEW SHINY ‘HOT SAUCE’ RED KITCHEN AID ARTISAN MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a read below for all you need to know about this incredible appliance!
Just because it’s a little smaller, don’t underestimate the Artisan Mini! It’s everything you love about KitchenAid’s popular KSM150 model…just a bit smaller. Boasting the same energy-efficient motor, exceptional planetary mixing action that gets to the very side of the bowl, dozens of attachments and of course the all-round retro look and feel, the Artisan Mini is here in a range of fresh colours to reshape your kitchen for good.
Artisan Mini Stand Mixer with Spiraliser Attachment features:
- Assembled in the USA.
- Die-cast metal construction with anti-slide feet on base.
- Beautiful, durable enamel finish.
- 25% lighter than previous models.
- 20% smaller footprint than previous models.
- 3.3-litre stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Powerful yet energy-efficient 250 watt motor with direct drive transmission.
- Planetary mixing action ensures ingredients are mixed quickly, evenly and efficiently.
- Slide bar helps you select from ten different mixing speeds.
- Tilt-head design allows easy access to the beater and bowl.
- Multi-purpose attachment hub lets you attach other KitchenAid attachments, available separately.
- Spiraliser attaches to power hub on your stand mixer and uses the power of the motor to operate hands-free.
- Spiraliser includes multiple width stainless steel slicing/spiralling blades for slicing fruits and vegetables.
- Stainless Steel Wire Whisk.
- Dough Hook.
- Flat Beater.
- 3.3 Litre Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl.
- Spiraliser Attachment.
Well guess what?! The best part of this giveaway, is that entering could not be easier!
There are three ways in which you can enter, and for a greater chance of winning, I suggest you enter in each of the ways!
Via the BLOG – In the comments below, simply leave your name! Yup, that’s it!
Via FACEBOOK (CLICK HERE) On the PHOODIE FB page, In the comments under the KITCHEN AID MINI photo, TAG a friend! You can tag as many people as you like to increase your chances of being selected as the winner!
Via INSTRAGRAM (CLICK HERE) 1) Follow @phoodiegram AND follow @petersofkensington and 2) In the comments under the KITCHEN AID MINI photo, TAG a friend! You can tag as many people as you like to increase your chances of being selected as the winner!
Best of luck to each and every single one of you!
Phoodie would like to thank Peter’s Of Kensington for giving her readers this awesome opportunity.
Competition opened to Australian residents only. Competition commences 31/10/16 with winner selected at random and announced 07/11 /16.